Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello, and welcome...

Hello, and welcome to your new blog! (I say to myself.)


Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself and the mission of my blog.


New apartment: I'm sure everyone remembers their first apartment, and I will too. I love having my own space to stretch out. It makes all the difference, because when we feel comfortable physically, we feel comfortable mentally.


New goals: I recently decided on writing as my major. This was the product of much obsessive worrying, and yet I'm still not entirely sure of it. I do know that I've enjoyed writing since I was little, and it has always been one of my strengths. As such, I'm looking for opportunities to write all I can. This blog hopefully will be some good practice and perhaps a vehicle for some feedback.


New direction: In addition to tangible editions to my life, I am looking for an overall new outlook. As a college sophomore, I feel one of the biggest challenges is to stay motivated even when sometimes I don't know what the heck I'm doing in life. I will use this blog to document my exploits, explore hobbies, research interesting topics, and in general convey my questions/comments to which there's no 1-800 number I can call.


Hey, look, a squirrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment